Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from "A Hundred Years of Island Cooking", an old cookbook from the Hawaiian Electric Company. The water chestnuts give these a nice crunch.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (3 ounce) bottle bacon bits
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped water chestnut
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Squeeze all moisture from spinach.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon bits, dressing mix, onions and water chestnuts; mix well.
- Spread evenly over tortillas and roll tortillas tightly.
- Chill overnight.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces.
I've been making this for years but I usually leave out the water chestnuts. Everyone in my family loves these.