1/1 Photo of Spinach & Mushroom Pizza With Goat Cheese
Corrinne J's Note:
A simple and healthy spin on a traditional recipe, this pizza combines fresh goat cheese, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes delicately for a satisfying sharable meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Lightly brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- 3Pour remaining oil into a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 4Slice and sauté the mushrooms until tender.
- 5Add spinach and sauté only enough for the spinach to wilt.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the pizza shell.
- 8Slice the Chavrie log into 1/8 inch slices and lay evenly on top of the pizza.
- 9Top the pizza with the diced tomatoes.
- 10Bake in the oven until golden brown and the pizza edges begin to crisp.
- 11Cut pizza and serve.
- 12Pizza can be drizzled with additional olive oil after removing from the oven.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Mushroom Pizza With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 412.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust