Perk up rice with herbs, spices and add colour with spinach to make a great midweek meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the onion and garlic in the butter in a large shallow pan until soft and golden.
- 2Add the mushrooms and cook until softened. Add the spices and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the rice, lemon zest and stock. Cover.
- 3Cook on a gentle heat for about 15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
- 4Stir through the spinach and lemon juice, cover for 2 minutes until wilted and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Mushroom & Lemon Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: