Recipe by Marie
This is an excellent dish for a brunch or a light Sunday night dinner. Tastes great and very quick and easy to prepare.
Top Review by HisPixie
Tasty and easy. I used cheddar cheese and added garlic powder, like others. I used cremini mushrooms which are just so nice! I was home a bit later from work than usual and this whipped up in no time. I also sprinkled some of Tastefully Simple's "Bacon Bacon" on top before broiling. Definitely gets added to the "make again" rotation.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach, drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper together and stir in spinach.
- Pour over mushroom mixture.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6" from heat for about 3 minutes.
- Cut in wedges to serve.
- Note: You will need a skillet with a flameproof handle or wrap layers of aluminum foil around wooden handle before placing in oven.