Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an excellent dish for a brunch or a light Sunday night dinner. Tastes great and very quick and easy to prepare.
- Cook spinach, drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper together and stir in spinach.
- Pour over mushroom mixture.
- Cook over low heat until eggs are set, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6" from heat for about 3 minutes.
- Cut in wedges to serve.
- Note: You will need a skillet with a flameproof handle or wrap layers of aluminum foil around wooden handle before placing in oven.
Tasty and easy. I used cheddar cheese and added garlic powder, like others. I used cremini mushrooms which are just so nice! I was home a bit later from work than usual and this whipped up in no time. I also sprinkled some of Tastefully Simple's "Bacon Bacon" on top before broiling. Definitely gets added to the "make again" rotation.
This frittata was good. My husband and even my 4-year-old ate it up. I did add some garlic powder and some sour cream to the egg mixture. Yummy!
Just add a slice of ham & some whole wheat toast for a delicious, weekend breakfast! Aside from using Cheddar - to increase the eye appeal & because I had some already grated - I followed the directions. Thanx Marie!