Potato and Mushroom Frittata
simple and relaxing.
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs (scrambled)
- mushroom (slice)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tomatoes or 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- olive oil
- potato (thinly slice)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- scrambled the eggs, if you want add milk. then set aside.
- heat oil then add onion first then garlic, add a pinch of salt.
- after the onion is almost translucent add the tomato/tomato sauce.
- then add the mushroom and potatoes until the potatoes are almost done.
- add a little bit of butter. and salt and pepper.
- when the butter is melted, add the scrambled egg then add the grated cheese.
- wait until the bottom of the egg is cooked,then finish the egg to oven until the top is cooked.
- top with a little bit of grated cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION