Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wonderful quiche recipe that uses heavy whipping cream. An artery clogger!
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chicken base or 1⁄4 teaspoon bouillon
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup diced ham
- In a large bowl combine eggs, whipping cream, Tabasco, tarragon& chicken base.
- Whip until smooth.
- Arrange the pie shell in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Add the grated swiss cheese, spinach, ham and parmesan cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over all and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
I made this and my husband flipped. He thought it was so good that he wanted me to make it for everyone. This was also very easy to make which is nice for my busy home.
The flavors are Fantastic. I did use frozen spinach (2/3 cup thawed and squeezed)and it turned out great. I will be making this again and again.
Very tasty, nutritious and easy to make. Next time I will finely chop the ham (in a food processor) and add 1/8 t. nutmeg to the egg mixture (to complement the spinach).