1/1 Photo of Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro Cream Sauce
I've been looking for a spinach enchilada recipe but couldn't find exactly what I wanted so I came up with this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 709.77 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1Cilantro Cream Sauce: Puree garlic with salt.
- 2Combine sour cream, onion, cilantro and sugar.
- 3Add garlic mixture and stir gently to blend well In a pan saute onions in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- 4Add spinach and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5Stir 1 cup of sauce into spinach mixture.
- 6Reserve 1/2 pound cheese for topping and divide remaining cheese into 10 parts.
- 7Put a portion of cheese on a tortilla, top with about 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture and more cheese on top of spinach.
- 8Roll tortilla, tuck ends underneath and place on a baking pan.
- 9Continue until all are gone.
- 10Cover each tortilla with a ladle of sauce and sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- 11Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Serve with extra sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: