Recipe by KlynnPadilla
Yummy! Submitted for ZWT 4 / Greece. Cooking time is an estimate for now.
Top Review by Sage
Wonderful meal. I did season my chicken Montreal Chicken Spice added fresh garlic instead of the powder and used fresh spinach.It was wonderful.I will make it again;I was afraid there would not be enough sauce for the pasta but it was perfect. Thanks you for posting;I made it for WT4. Rita
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) packagenarrow egg noodles
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (To Taste)
- 1 small lemon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (To Taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (To Taste)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach (thawed and drained well, wrung of moisture)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles and some salt in 2 quarts of water until done.
- In a Large frying pan, add a small amount of oil and heat. Add chicken pieces and cook until juices run clear. Take out of pan and set aside.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter to pan and add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and sautee until translucent. Add 1/4 cup wine and let simmer until reduced. Add drained spinach and cook a little longer. Crumble 3/4 of feta cheese into the mixture and mix well. (Add a small amount of lemon if you choose).
- On a large platter put down your egg noodles and top with spinach mixture, then top off with chicken breasts. When time to serve crumble remaining feta cheese on top.