Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from www.awesomecuisine.com and placed her for safe keeping. I think I will add some chopped water chestnuts to mine and top it with mayo or a thousand island type sauce.
- Heat 1/2 T of oil in a large pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions for a minute.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixer and add the beans.
- Blend together until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl along with the rice.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture and make medium sized balls. Flatten them into medium patties.
- Cook the patties on both sides until browned evenly (Stovetop).
- To serve, toast the burger buns.
- Recommendations for condiments included mustard or ketchup and green chutney. Also recommends tomato and onion.