Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This brown rice casserole is so good, and so simple to make, just mix and bake...sure to become a favorite once you try it. (note: prep time does not include cooking the rice)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed (squeeze out extra moisture)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, and transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
YUM! This was really good and REALLY easy. I used two bags of the Uncle Bens Brown Rice that you heat up for 90 seconds and its done! I also used the block velveeta but diced it up. My 6 yr old even ate some. Victory:) Thanks Kit! XOXO