Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
a great appetizer to go with dinner.
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped spinach, cooked, and well drained
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (crushed)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Freeeze if needed.
- Thaw 20 minutes before warming.
These little guys are not only easy peasy to throw together, but they are addicting to boot! I only made 1/2 a recipe and should have made the whole shebang. They went fast! I will definately make these often! Great recipe, thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
These are loved by everyone in my family. I usually cook them a little longer than 20 minutes, just so they get a nice little crust on the outside. The stuffing makes them so flavorful.
Yammy and beautiful! I replaced the Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing with a mix of breadcrumgs and herbs (a lot of dill). This was easy and fast, in 10-15 everything was prepared!
Thanks we enjed it all very much! We will do this again!