1/1 Photo of Spinach-Artichoke Casserole
I love artichokes and this hits the spot. I hope that you will try it and I hope you like it. The cheese is whatever tickles your fancy or whatever you have on hand. I like to do a combo sometimes. This recipe is good hot or cold
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (6 -8 ounce) jars marinated artichokes
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (I use a combo of swiss, cheddar and monterey Jack just for variation) or 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, grated (I use a combo of swiss, cheddar and monterey Jack just for variation)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Oil 9 X 13 pan with artichoke oil.
- 2Cut up the artichokes.
- 3Arrange the artichokes on the bottom of the pan.
- 4In a Large bowl, mix spinach, parsley, eggs, herbs, salt & pepper and 1°C grated cheese.
- 5Pour over the top of artichokes; sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 C cheese. (I always tend to use more so add more if your a cheese lover).
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7This recipe is good hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Artichoke Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 308.8 mg
- Sodium 742.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g