Comfort Spinach & Artichoke Casserole
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Arrange the artichokes in a greased 1-quart casserole dish, and set aside.
- Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine the spinach and the next five ingredients, stirring until the cream cheese and butter melt. Spoon the spinach mixture evenly over the artichokes; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp butter; sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was super delicious. I used a 26oz bag (instead of three 10oz pgs) of frozen spinach, and it was a sufficient amount of spinach. Spinach and artichoke go so well together, especially in this recipe with the addition of the cream cheese and buttered breadcrumb topping. It was super good, and we all loved it. Thanks, breezermom!