Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy, cheesy, flavorful dip. As it is a dip, most of the ingredients aren't an exact science and can be changed according to taste. Other cheese can be substituted for the Asiago cheese, or mixed together with Asiago, such as Parmesan or Cheddar cheese.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, quartered
- 1 cup spinach, blanched or frozen
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- shred or chop blanched or frozen spinach in a blender or food processor.
- chop artichoke hearts into quarters if they are larger than a thumb.
- mix everything together in a medium sized bowl.
- add salt, pepper to your taste.
- add more shredded cheese to your taste.
- best made a day ahead of time to let flavors meld together.
Worth 5 stars and more! The asiago cheese and artichoke hearts are a great combination with the other ingredients. I did use 8 ounces of cream cheese. Our company absolutely "raved" about your dip. It IS hard to stop eating! Thanks for a fantastic recipe!
This is sooooooo good, I couldnt get Asiago cheese, and used parmigiana instead and another time I used blue cheese, two totally different types of cheese, and both turned out great. Warning...... Hard To Stop Eating It. Thank You Patti