1/1 Photo of Spinach and Leek Tart
Adapted from a recipe torn from an Australian Womens Weekly - I made one large tart but you could make individual ones if you wished.You could also use a pre made pastry shell.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in pan, add sliced leek.
- 2Cook, stirrng for 3 minutes till soft, remove from heat.
- 3Place thawed spinach into sieve and press to remove excess water.
- 4Add to leek mixture.
- 5Combine sour cream and eggs in a bowl.
- 6Stir in leeks,spinach,cheese and salt and pepper.
- 7Heat oven to 190 C.
- 8Lightly grease pie tin.
- 9Line tin with pastry, prick base with fork.
- 10Bake pastry for 15 minutes.
- 11Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- 12Bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Leek Tart
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 215.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g