1/1 Photo of Spinach, Alfredo, Chicken & Tomato Pizza
Inspired by take out I once had, this is an easy change to your typical pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 5 ounces frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups italian blend cheese
- 1Dissolve yeast in water; add oil.
- 2Combine wheat flour, sugar and salt. Add to yeast mixture until smooth.
- 3Stir in enough all purpose flour to form a soft dough.
- 4Turn into a floured surface and knead until smooth.
- 5Place in a greased bowl, and turn once.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- 7Press dough into a pizza pan (this dough will make one thick crust or two thin crust pizzas).
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 9While baking combine alfredo sauce, garlic and green onions. Spread on pizza crust.
- 10Top with chicken, spinach and roma tomatoes, then top with cheese.
- 11Bake 10-15 additional minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Alfredo, Chicken & Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 897.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: