Recipe by ~Nimz~
These little babies are awesome. For us they have just the right amount of spice. They are crisp on the outside with a wonderful filling. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by rickoholic83
These were a huge hit at our NYE party and gone in a flash! Thanks for introducing me to my new "go to" appetizer, Nimz. So good! You definitely have a keeper in this recipe. ***Made for PRMR***
- 1 (16 ounce) canflaky large refrigerated biscuits (like Grands, I had 2 biscuits left over which I just baked and served)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained well (like Ro-tel)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers.
- Place and press a biscuit layer evenly into each cup.
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and green chilies, onion, bacon, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the filling on top of the biscuit layers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.