Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe can be made ahead
Make and share this Spicy Thai-Style Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in wok, add chicken.
- Cook, stirring, until change in colour.
- Add garlic, shallots and chilli sauce.
- Cook stirring until mixture is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients stirring till bok choy is tender.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice.
This recipe is now on my keep list, my family requested it to be put on it. They really enjoyed the flavors of the dish. Did not use jasmine rice. Easy to make. Made for ZWT9
This was easy to prepare and very tasty. I didnt have Jasmine rice so it was white rice for us. Made for zwt6 for the xtra hot dishes
This was so very good and so easy to put together. Some of my favorite flavors, although this was my first experience with bok choy. Very nice and I'll use that again. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for ZWT #6 )