- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless chicken cutlet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 6 ounces fresh spinach (in salad section of produce, it's already rinsed)
- 1 cup fresh pre-sliced mushroom (rinsed)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can of del monte diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 4 ounces sorrento fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high for 2 minutes. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place oil in pan; swirl to coat. Arrange chicken in pan and cook 3-4 minutes on one side or until lightly browned.
- Turn chicken and add remaining ingredients to pan (except cheese). Cover and cook 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. Meanwhile, slice mozzarella thinly.
- Remove pan from heat. Top chicken with cheese slices; cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Our family moved to Florida from New York in the 90's, so I've brought not only many of the recipes my family has passed down, but have learned to cook some great Southern dishes as well.? When I found RZ, it opened up a whole new world of cooking -- cuisine from different countries, tried-and-true family hand-me-down recipes, and some interesting and delicious dishes I would never have found on my own.