Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, used as a dip for cucumber slices, or grilled chicken.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 1⁄4 cup oriental sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients in food processor, scraping sides occasionally.
Love this recipe and have made it many times (with natural smooth peanut butter). We use it with shrimp salad wraps or as a cucumber dip and it's always a hit!
This sauce was just ok to me. A little too much soy for my taste but if you love soy sauce and garlic this would be super! Easy recipe to follow. Thanks!
Took minutes to make. Very good.