Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, used as a dip for cucumber slices, or grilled chicken.
Make and share this Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 1⁄4 cup oriental sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients in food processor, scraping sides occasionally.
Took minutes to make. Very good.
This is really good. I like that it makes a lot so after pouring it over noodles and veggies there's still plenty left for dipping in the next day or two. I added 1/8 cup nutritional yeast. Next time, I think I'll add less water, or possibly omit it altogether, to make it less runny.
This was quite yummy. I minimized the hot sauce to suit everyone's tastes and had no hoisin sauce and it was still great. Served over noodles with fresh peas and carrots.