Spicy Thai Basil Chicken & Noodle Stir-Fry
- Mix sugar,lime juice and fish sauce in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles, stirring to separate noodles. Let stand 5 to 7 minutes, or until noodles are tender but firm. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok on medium high heat. Add garlic and chili; stir-fry 15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add chicken, carrots and green onions; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in fish sauce mixture; stir-fry 1 minute. Add basil; stir-fry 30 seconds or until basil is wilted.
- Add noodles; toss to coat. Serve immediately.