Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe for Thai Kitchens.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 Thai chile, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, julienne-cut
- 4 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Thai basil, fresh
- Mix sugar,lime juice and fish sauce in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles, stirring to separate noodles. Let stand 5 to 7 minutes, or until noodles are tender but firm. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok on medium high heat. Add garlic and chili; stir-fry 15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add chicken, carrots and green onions; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in fish sauce mixture; stir-fry 1 minute. Add basil; stir-fry 30 seconds or until basil is wilted.
- Add noodles; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Delicious! I just added some snow peas because we like vegetables, otherwise made as written.