1/1 Photo of Spicy Thai Basil Chicken & Noodle Stir-Fry
This is a recipe for Thai Kitchens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 Thai chile, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienne-cut
- 4 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Thai basil, fresh
- 1Mix sugar,lime juice and fish sauce in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Bring large pot of water to boil. Remove from heat. Add rice noodles, stirring to separate noodles. Let stand 5 to 7 minutes, or until noodles are tender but firm. Drain well. Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet or wok on medium high heat. Add garlic and chili; stir-fry 15 seconds or until fragrant.
- 4Add chicken, carrots and green onions; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Stir in fish sauce mixture; stir-fry 1 minute. Add basil; stir-fry 30 seconds or until basil is wilted.
- 6Add noodles; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Basil Chicken & Noodle Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 955.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g