Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This gets even better after a day or two, and it's so easy (from Kraft).
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix or 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream; add the taco seasoning and blend well.
- Pour into a serving bowl; garnish with chopped scallions, if desired.
- Serve with corn chips or cut-up vegetables.
This was so tasty! I used one packet of low sodium taco seasoning mix. Thank you!
i use this dip on my party today and it's great edna kirby