Spicy Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip or salad dressing)
- 3 cups cheese, shredded (any combination of cheddar, Colby Jack, Monterray Jack, mozzarella, Parmesan, or other great melting)
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can jalapenos, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated (we use the powdery stuff in the shaker)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine artichoke hearts with remaining ingredients. Use as much or little of the jalapenos as you can handle. (When I make this for my family, I use an entire can, but when I make it for guests, I usually only use half of the can.).
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees until bubbles around edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, as a sandwich spread, etc.
- NOTE: Depending on preference, you can do a rough chop on the artichokes for a chunkier dip, or you can put all the ingredients (except for the cheese) in a blender to puree for a smoother dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews