Cook1 hr 15 mins
Chicken with a twist.. Cooking time includes 1 hour marinating time.
Make and share this Spicy-Sweet Glazed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the soysauce along with the next 5 ingredients through and including the garlic cloves in a bowl, and mix together.
- Place the chicken in a large zip-loc bag, and add the soy sauce mixture to the bag.
- Marinate in refridgerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place marinade in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil, turndown heat and cook an additional 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, and place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Baste with half of the sauce, and grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over , and baste with remaining sauce, and grill for 5 minutes or until done.