- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cleaned squid
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 sweet green pepper, sliced
- crushed hot chili pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and grade squid in a diagonal pattern then slice in pieces.
- Prepare all ingredients and put aside.
- Heat wok to high heat with oil.
- Stir in the garlic and the squid.
- Stir-fry for one minute, then add all the other ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve with cooked white rice.