1/2 Photos of Spicy Scrambled Eggs (A.k.a. Ugly Eggs)
This simple-to-make dish is great for any meal. It's power packed with protein and flavor for spicy food lovers! Don't be thrown by the finished product's appearance. They are as tasty as they are UGLY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in nonstick skillet over high heat.
- 2Add salsa and saute lightly until thickened.
- 3Add eggs and cheese, stirring constantly until eggs are cooked through.
- 4Serve immediately with sour cream and guacamole.
- 5NOTES: Would be yummy in a wrap or with tortilla chips!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Scrambled Eggs (A.k.a. Ugly Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.2
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 452.6 mg
- Sodium 703.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g