Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Ranch Burgers Recipe from The Wisconsin Beef Council
Top Review by barefootmommawv
Oh la la!! I love how the flavors danced from taste bud to taste bud. I done two things differently. I mixed the spice in the meat. And I added bacon to the top of the hamburger. Just because I had it and it needed to be used up. I wasn't sure DH would be happy with no cheese but he gobbled two of them up and was giving me thumbs up. Thank you for posting such a wonderful recipe. Two thumbs up from each and everyone of us. Made for 123 hits
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 80% lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons spicy seasoning mix (recipe below)
- 4 egg-bread hamburger buns, split
- romaine lettuce
- tomatoes, slices
- 1⁄4 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons canned French-fried onions
Spicy Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Spicy Seasoning Mix. Store in airtight container. Shake before using to blend. Makes 3 tablespoons.
- Shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Press Spicy Seasoning Mix evenly into both sides of each patty.
- Heat large heavy nonstick skillet 5 minutes over medium heat until hot. Add patties to skillet. Cook 12 to 15 minutes to medium doneness (160 degrees) or until centers are no longer pink and juices show no pink color; turn once.
- Line bottom of each bun with lettuce and tomato; top with burger. Spoon ranch dressing evenly over burgers; sprinkle with onions.
- Close sandwiches. Enjoy.