Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A lower fat version. Great taste! I make my own ranch dressing mix and omit the salt. It is too salty with the store bought ranch dressing mix. These are pretty spicy. You may want to cut back on the cayenne pepper.
- 2 lbs pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Mix together oil, dill weed, cayenne pepper, seasoned salt and ranch dressing mix. Pour mixture over pretzels, stir well to coat.
- Spread onto 2 cookies sheets. Bake at 200 degrees for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Great spicy pretzels! Perfect name! We really enjoyed the amount of cayenne, but it *may* be a bit spicy for others. I did reduce this by half, and did not have 2 hours to make, so I increased the temp to 275º and reduced the cooking time to 45 minutes. Perfect! Thanks for sharing this version, Chef Mom 5!