Spicy Ranch Pretzels
photo by itsnevrenough
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 16 ounces pretzels
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil or 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour pretzels into a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together the oil, dressing mix, cayenne and garlic powder.
- Pour the mixture over the pretzels and mix to coat.
- Bake at 225 for 2 hours, mixing every 30 minutes to evenly coat pretzels.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Dallas, Texas and have an energetic 13 year-old son and a beautiful 11 year-old daughter. I enjoy riding my sport bike, traveling to my home-away-from-home Cozumel, dancing, fishing and camping. <br /><br /><br /><br /><img src="http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/j_welcome/pics2/food/PRMRcopy.jpg" alt="" /> <br /><img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/AMpageSticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" /></p>