Addicting Ranch Pretzels
photo by undeceivablewarrior
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 (15 ounce) packages small pretzels
- In a small bowl, mix together cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, dressing mix and vegetable oil.
- Place pretzels in a large, sealable plastic bag (or I use a large bowl with a fitted lid). Pour mixture into bag. Shake well. Allow pretzels to marinate in mixture 2 hours before serving. Shake occasionally to maintain coating. (If you want, you can spread pretzels on a cookie sheet and bake them at 250 degrees for 20-30 minutes.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Callie. I'm unemployed but I have a big love for cooking and baking! I love making new things and experimenting with different flavors. My husband never has any complaints.