Any combination of spices could be used for these potatoes and they would still be delicious. Evolved from Company's Coming Diabetic cooking.
- Cut each potato in quarters lengthwise.
- Cut each quarter crosswise into 3 pieces.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil in large bowl.
- Combine remaining 8 ingredients in a small cup.
- Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on large veggie sprayed baking sheet with sides.
- Bake uncovered in the centre of a 425 degree Fahrenheit degree oven.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, stirring twice, until browned and tender.