Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Any combination of spices could be used for these potatoes and they would still be delicious. Evolved from Company's Coming Diabetic cooking.
- 6 medium unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt (coarse is nice)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground rosemary
- Cut each potato in quarters lengthwise.
- Cut each quarter crosswise into 3 pieces.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil in large bowl.
- Combine remaining 8 ingredients in a small cup.
- Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on large veggie sprayed baking sheet with sides.
- Bake uncovered in the centre of a 425 degree Fahrenheit degree oven.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, stirring twice, until browned and tender.
These potatoes are a nice change to serve with roast beef. Lots of flavour. Real tasty.
Five out of Five people liked this. Outstanding. I also used small red pototoes. I will certainly make this again and add it to my favorite potato recipes.
These are perfectly delicious! I used red skinned potatoes with Italian herb blend (as it contains all the herbs listed) and some spicy Italian seasoning as well. These are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Very good!