1/5 Photos of Spicy Potato Bumps
Any combination of spices could be used for these potatoes and they would still be delicious. Evolved from Company's Coming Diabetic cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato in quarters lengthwise.
- 2Cut each quarter crosswise into 3 pieces.
- 3Toss potatoes with olive oil in large bowl.
- 4Combine remaining 8 ingredients in a small cup.
- 5Sprinkle over potatoes.
- 6Toss to coat.
- 7Spread potatoes on large veggie sprayed baking sheet with sides.
- 8Bake uncovered in the centre of a 425 degree Fahrenheit degree oven.
- 9Cook for about 45 minutes, stirring twice, until browned and tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Potato Bumps
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 595.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g