Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy and not to mention healthy salad with corn and black beans that has no oil in it. I grilled corn on the cob and sliced the corn off the cob and used it instead of canned but canned can be used. I serve it with grilled chicken and a slab of cornbread. Yum! This is best if made the night before.
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 ounces diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium size bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Stir and cover and refrigerate at least several hours or overnight.