1/2 Photos of Spicy meatballs with savoury jam
his could be served over mash, or as finger food for a party, even made into larger burgers if you wished.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g ground lamb
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped chili
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 fresh lemon rind
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1Combine all meatball ingredients, except the oil.
- 2Mix well and taking about 1 tablespoon of mix, form into balls.
- 3Place on a foil lined baking tray, and spray with the oil.
- 4and bake in a moderate oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 5SAVOURY JAM: Place all ingredients into a saucepan and slowly bring to the boil, stirring to ensure the sugar dissolves.
- 6Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until a jam-like consistency is reached.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy meatballs with savoury jam
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.6
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.4 mg
- Sodium 296.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lemon rind