Spicy Mini Meatballs (Asian Style)
photo by Artandkitchen
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 500 g ground meat (any kind meat chicken, beef, pork )
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons bread (crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh,chopped)
- 1 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup wine, white or 1/3 cup milk
- Fry onions and garlic with olive oil until golden.
- Mix with a hook fried onion, garlic and all other ingredients.
- Grease a baking mold with olive oil.
- Grease your hands and shape small balls of about 1 inch.
- Bake under the grill for about 10-15 Minutes or until lightly browned und through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this recipe as given, & although I do like them very much, enjoying their wonderful flavor, I wouldn't mind trying them with ground turkey as did the previous reviewer! This will be included on my small buffet for a few New Year's Eve guests tonight! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Luv 'em. These are spicy, moist, lovely, tasty and easy to make. Who would have thought wine would be great in a meatball. I used venison and since that can be dry was a bit heavy handed on the olive oil. For the chili, I used green powdered. Chose Worcestershire These have a lovely heat and are so moist they don't need sauce or anything else.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a wife, mother, beekeeper, food addicted and lover of nature as well as travels. Travelling I discovered the pleasures for the food, his colors, taste and spices. Now I?m really devoted to food photography and I love experimenting with new recipes to share them with my family and the world. My main inspirations: Italy: my roots Switzerland: homeland Greece: adopted homeland Travelling: spices and dreams Herbs and Bees: education in biology Colors and shapes: love eat with eyes as well