Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My own personal recipe for ham and cheese casserole, a favorite made lighter as we search for a better way of eating without sacrificing taste! Add mushrooms or green beans for a change!
- Line a 2 quart casserole dish with foil; spray with pam.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice onion, ham, potatoes, cheese.
- Place in the foil lined casserole in this order: onion, potato, ham, cheese, soup (not diluted).
- Repeat layers till done.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly and bake until potato is tender, 45-60 minutes.
This recipe really needs some more direction for the ingredients - I chopped everything roughly but not sure if that was right! Tasty, and suitable for slow-cooker. Great weeknight dinner, thanks.