MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very simple smoothie recipe in a pinch! Get some good calories in your body without sacrificing taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries or 1 cup frozen mixed berry
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup real milk (for best results, use real 2% milk, can substitute with soy)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- Mix all ingredients into a blender.
- If you don't have a blender.
- Use your teeth to crush ice, then mix crushed ice with other ingredients in large coffee can.
- Then kick the coffee can around on the ground outside until you think it's ready - or until the men in white jackets come to take you away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I just made this for breakfast for my kids and they love it. I added blueberries, strawberries and fresh orange juice. my 3 yr old only eats bananas. He drank all of his smoothie. Great way to get fruit in him. I also used strawberry drinkable yogurt (that's all I had). There was enough for all 3 of my kids plus a small glass for me. Thanks so much for posting!Reply
see 7 more