Ham & Cheese Casserole
This casserole is a great choice for a potluck or for a one-dish meal at home.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Press into 13 x 9 2 inch casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes in center of casserole are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more