Comfort food on a cold winter day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 halibut fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces mild Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1Cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Brown sausage in large soup pot over meduin-high heat for 5 minutes, breaking into chunks. Drain sausage.
- 3Add onion, green pepper, chicken broth, corn, black beans, and tomatoes. simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Add seasoning and halibut. Simmer an 10 minutes until halibut cooked. Sever with warm crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Halibut Stew
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: