- 4 halibut fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces mild Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
- Brown sausage in large soup pot over meduin-high heat for 5 minutes, breaking into chunks. Drain sausage.
- Add onion, green pepper, chicken broth, corn, black beans, and tomatoes. simmer 10 minutes.
- Add seasoning and halibut. Simmer an 10 minutes until halibut cooked. Sever with warm crusty bread.