Spicy Tomato Pasta Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style crushed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, not drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) box fusilli, cooked al dente. We use Healthy Harvest 7 grain
- chopped onion
- parmesan cheese
- Bring the first 7 ingredients to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the 4 cups of water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with garnishes if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!