Cuisine at Home/Cuisine Tonight. For my husband, Will.
Make and share this Spicy Grilled Bacon and Tomato Sandwich With Avocado recipe from Food.com.
- Saute bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Spread butter on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Assemble sandwiches on 4 bread slices, buttered side down, by layering 1 slice pepperjack cheese, 1/2 an avocado, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices tomato, and another 1 slice pepperjack cheese.
- Top sandwiches with remaining 4 slices of bread, buttered sides up.
- Cook sandwiches in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until bread is crisp and browned on both sides.
- Slice sandwiches in half; serve with red grapefruit wedges.