1/5 Photos of Spicy Grilled Bacon and Tomato Sandwich With Avocado
Cuisine at Home/Cuisine Tonight. For my husband, Will.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- 2Transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate.
- 3Spread butter on 1 side of each bread slice.
- 4Assemble sandwiches on 4 bread slices, buttered side down, by layering 1 slice pepperjack cheese, 1/2 an avocado, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices tomato, and another 1 slice pepperjack cheese.
- 5Top sandwiches with remaining 4 slices of bread, buttered sides up.
- 6Cook sandwiches in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until bread is crisp and browned on both sides.
- 7Slice sandwiches in half; serve with red grapefruit wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Grilled Bacon and Tomato Sandwich With Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.5
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 699.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 21.8 g