Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I believe this originally came out of Taste of Home magazine. This is simple to prepare, and has both cayenne pepper and hot sauce to give it some extra kick. Leave one or both out if you don't want the spice.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the crabmeat. Cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large microwave-safe bowl; stir in crabmeat and mix well.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers or veggies.