Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
I like Spicy food very much so here is my recipe
- 1⁄2 kg chicken breast, cut into small parts
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chili pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup cream
- salt and pepper, of your choice
- Marinate the chicken with the ginger, garlic, chili powder, and salt and pepper.
- Leave for at least 2 hours.
- Put the chicken on wooden sticks, each piece seperated from the other by 1 cm.
- Grill the chicken on high heat until cooked (about 15 min).
- For the sauce:.
- Heat the oil and then toss in the chopped onion and chili pepper, Stirr for a couple of minutes.
- Add the turmeric and the cream, stirr until it boils then add in the chicken after removing the sticks. Stirr again for few minutes and serve hot.