Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is enough horseradish in this mix to pert up anyone's day!!
- 1 (46 ounce) can tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons juice, from canned jalapenos
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Directions for mixing drink: Add 3 parts of the Spicy Bloody Mary Mix to 1 part vodka, gin, rum or tequila, over ice.
- This Spicy Bloody Mary Mix is also delicious by itself.
- Simply pour over ice and serve.
There wasn't quite enough horseradish for me! (Or I need much more perking up than the normal person.) I added a touch more horseradish. Thanks for sharing the recipe.