Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is enough horseradish in this mix to pert up anyone's day!!
Make and share this Spicy Bloody Mary Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Directions for mixing drink: Add 3 parts of the Spicy Bloody Mary Mix to 1 part vodka, gin, rum or tequila, over ice.
- This Spicy Bloody Mary Mix is also delicious by itself.
- Simply pour over ice and serve.
There wasn't quite enough horseradish for me! (Or I need much more perking up than the normal person.) I added a touch more horseradish. Thanks for sharing the recipe.