A Gallon of Bloody Mary
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- Mix the celery salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Mix the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- In a gallon container, combine both mixtures with the tomato juice and vodka, stirring well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with celery.
- If you're preparing this ahead of time, mix all except for the vodka and refrigerate; add the vodka before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Mmmmm. Made these for a gathering tonight with a group of friends and found that they really hit the spot. I prepared the mix last night and allowed the flavors to blend throughout the day. I added about a tablespoon of beef boullin granules to the mix and used more horseradish, as we like them spicy. Our drinks were garnished with skewers of olives, pickle spears, celery ribs and wedges of lime.