Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love cabbage and this is a simple, easy and low carb way to make it. This can be used as a side or add some cooked chicken and place in a wrap for a quick sandwich.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, slivered, 4 ounces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 12 ounces cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix, about 6 cups
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a wok or very large skillet.
- Sauté the onion for a few minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add the cabbage and mushrooms stir-fry until it wilts but still has a little crunch to it. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
This is very easy to make and everyone who tries it loves it!!