Eggplant Tomato Deluxe
photo by Parsley
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick oil spray.
- Arrange eggplant rounds on the cookie sheet and sprinkle Parmesan over the eggplant.
- Can peel the eggplant also, if preferred that way.
- Layer one slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- If using olive oil, brush the eggplant with olive oil then add seasonings, then parmesan and tomato.
- Can also add slices of onion or fresh mushroom to make this a deluxe meal of yummy veggies.
- Feel free to add additional variations of cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!