Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love my soya beans! I can only get the frozen type which are ready shelled. This makes them a great little side dish and if served cold go great with a cold beer.
- 450 g frozen soybeans
- 500 ml water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Cook the soya beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chilli powder and fry for a further 2-3 minutes until aromatic.
- Tip in the beans and toss well in the seasoning. Serve hot.
I really enjoy Soy Beans and I sure did enjoy your easy tasty recipe. I like the chili flakes with them Thanks for posting