This is from a book of old pioneer recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except the vinegar.
- 2Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 3Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- 4Sprinkle vinegar over cabbage immediately upon removing dish from oven.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Red Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 671.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g