Recipe by abraham r.
A big book of appetizers recipe.
Top Review by runnergrammy
These are addicting!! I used a sugar substitute (Splenda) yet it' s not even noticeable. They can be eaten by themselves or used as additions on salads or anything. They are the best especially for anyone looking for a spicy nut recipe with no/low sugar.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the pecans in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted butter, cinnamon, cayenne pepper,sugar and salt.
- Stir to coat pecans.
- Transfer pecans to a baking pan.
- Bake until the nuts are toasted, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperture.