This makes a nice dessert for that late summer into fall transition. The cinnamon and nutmeg complement both fruits, and a little orange zest gives this crisp a nice fresh flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place tablespoon of butter in an 8x8 baking dish and place in oven while preheating to melt butter; take out and wipe it around the dish thoroughly; set aside.
- 3Toss together the peaches, apples, orange zest, 3 tablespoons of brown sugar,and the cinnamon and nutmeg; layer mixture in the buttered dish.
- 4Combine flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup butter until mixture looks crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle on top of the fruit mixture and bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is browned a bit.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Peach & Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 112.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g